Subject: RE: 25-0097 Survey related to the Optimized Implementation of Longitudinal Separation within the ICAO EUR Region (has/hoi)
From: Eve Härm <[email-masked]>
To: "'Icaoeurnat'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Halle, Sven'" <[email-masked]>, "'Hofstetter, Isabelle'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2025 12:52:38 +0200

Dear Madam/Sir,

Please find attached information for Estonia.

Best regards,

Eve Härm

Head of Air Traffic Services and Aerodrome Department

+372 58 130 721

www.transpordiamet.ee | Lõõtsa street 5, Tallinn 11415

Estonian Transport Administration

From: Hofstetter, Isabelle <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Icaoeurnat
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2025 5:52 PM
To: EURNAT_OUTOFFICIAL <[email-masked]>
Cc: Nahmadov, Elkhan <[email-masked]>; Halle, Sven <[email-masked]>;
Hofstetter, Isabelle <[email-masked]>
Subject: 25-0097 Survey related to the Optimized Implementation of
Longitudinal Separation within the ICAO EUR Region (has/hoi)

TO : SAMGONGUSTOFA Skjalastjorn , ROTTER Julian , STATE LETTER COORDINATOR
, TALIBI Tarik , CROCOLL-BICHARA Catherine , HOJAYEV Maksat , BANGHARD
Jasmine , BANGHARD Jasmine , MAMMADOV Arif , MOUMNI Hicham Abdelaziz ,
ANGELOVSKI Zoran , TOMPIYEVA Saltanat , TOMPIYEVA Saltanat , STOJANOSKI
Dragi , STOJANOSKI Dragi , NEIMANE Erika , KOVACEVIC Irina , SANCHEZ
SANCHEZ Andrés , SANCHEZ SANCHEZ Andrés , AYARI Faten , YADROV Dmitry ,
YADROV Dmitry , KOMPA Mara , CAZE Damien , BERLIN Olga , BERLIN Olga ,
HYSEK Michal , HYSEK Michal , BECK Adrian , NOWAK Sylvia , NOWAK Sylvia ,
BASQUIN Charlotte , BASQUIN Charlotte , STOLC Jaromír , TSITOURAS Christos
, TSITOURAS Christos , SARAMET Vasile , SARAMET Vasile , FAASSEN Henri van
, GOLUB Igor , LASTAYEV Talgat , LASTAYEV Talgat , SKUJA Anete , MASSALI
Nabil , MASSALI Nabil , DRON Irina , CONTI Marco , AKISHEVA Zhadyra , PEEV
Georgi , PEEV Georgi , JELINEK Zdenek , JELINEK Zdenek , PALMA Albino
Colaço , O'BRIEN Niamh , BICHEL Pit , MANEA Cristina , MALININA Pavlina ,
PACE Charles , PACE Charles , ZAKAY Shmuel , ZAKAY Shmuel , SHYRDAKBAEVA
Gulnara Kubatbekovna , CHRISTOFFERSEN Gustav Kongsted , BAYMURZAEVA
Nargiza , BAYMURZAEVA Nargiza , GORODCOVS Maris , GORODCOVS Maris ,
LEITLANDE Evija , IVANOVIC Zorislav , IVANOVIC Zorislav , SOUILMI Nidhal ,
DAVYDOV Danylo , CATRINA Madalina Laura , CATRINA Madalina Laura ,
ZEGUNYTE Virginija , ZEGUNYTE Virginija , MEYER Charlotte ,
GEORGIOU-DEMETRIOU Panayiota , GEORGIOU-DEMETRIOU Panayiota , OBIOLS SALOM
Nicolau , YÜKSEK Kemal , PONTINEN Jari , LYKOU Kalliopi , NAZAROV Takhir ,
NAZAROV Takhir , BJELVENSTAM Jonas , HOLM Hlin , CIZMAROV Mirjana ,
CIZMAROV Mirjana , JAEGER Pierre , JAEGER Pierre , EMINENTE Claudio ,
LOWINGER Máté , LOWINGER Máté , MOLLER Nanna , TURUMBEKOV Nurkan , SNYERS
Tom , PETERSONE Ance , DEGTYARENKO Illona S. , DEGTYARENKO Illona S. ,
KURBANOV Murad , NAPOLI Marie-Estelle , MARINOVA Anelia , MARINOVA Anelia
, MACCARTHAIGH Tomas , RAGNARSSON Anne-Marie , RAGNARSSON Anne-Marie ,
DELIBALTOVA Nina , DELIBALTOVA Nina , PULEO-LEODOLTER Karin ,
PULEO-LEODOLTER Karin , MICHELOTTI Dennis , NICOLAOU Nicos , BAGHIROV
Samir , BAGHIROV Samir , GIGOV Vencislav , VAN CRAEYVELT Eugeen , OLAFSSON
Sveinn , NOVGORODOV Alexey Anatolievich , NOVGORODOV Alexey Anatolievich ,
KAZMIERCZAK Karol , LUKOSIUS Genius , STOICA Nicolae Octavian , STOICA
Nicolae Octavian , KAPETANOVIC Ana , KAPETANOVIC Ana , GIELA Iveta , STAN
Ivona , STAN Ivona , FORRER Katrin , RAYNAUD Nils , RAYNAUD Nils ,
LUNDSGAARD Peter , VACHON Diane , STOJKOVSKA Elena , STOJKOVSKA Elena ,
CLEMMESEN Kåre , HEGNER Christian , CANO PRIETO Rafael , CANO PRIETO
Rafael , BOSTONOV Daniyar , BOSTONOV Daniyar , ESCHWEILER Wilhelm ,
ESCHWEILER Wilhelm , MILETOVIC Sanja , LEONTARIDI, OBE, FRSA Rannia ,
LEONTARIDI, OBE, FRSA Rannia , ARNAUT Rada , HATLER Antonina , NAURSTAD
Ann-Karin , NAURSTAD Ann-Karin , SAMSON Piotr , MEUNIER Felix , MEUNIER
Felix , SCEKIC Ivan , SCEKIC Ivan , BENITO ASTUDILLO David , BENITO
ASTUDILLO David , ROCHELEAU Chris , NABIZODA Aziz Abdusamad , NABIZODA
Aziz Abdusamad , SHERALIEV Bakhtiyor , SHERALIEV Bakhtiyor , RADOVIC Aneta
, SANNA Laura , KAJEVCENKO Alla , JONSSON Jon Gunnar , JONSSON Jon Gunnar
, BEKBASHEVA Zhyldyz Seidzhaparovna , BENANTAR Fatima Naima , BENANTAR
Fatima Naima , GAIPNAZAROV Bezirgen , BARANAUSKAS Marius , PRIAMI Denia ,
BICHARA Catherine , JOURNET Jérôme , JOURNET Jérôme , PIET Pauline , PIET
Pauline , BOULFELFEL Hassan , BOULFELFEL Hassan , DOLINSEK-POPADIC Sabina
, ZAHARIEVA Savina , PAPP Vanda , PAPP Vanda , TSIOURI Efstathia , TSIOURI
Efstathia , NAZARZODA Habibullo , NAZARZODA Habibullo , CHAJECKA Iwona ,
ALIAKHMETOVA B , MILIS Koen , MILIS Koen , SORENSEN Bolette H. S. ,
FAZLIEV Sharif Kadyrovich , FAZLIEV Sharif Kadyrovich , VUKCEVIC Marijana
, MCCANN Donal , MCCANN Donal , ET'HEMAJ Maksim , ET'HEMAJ Maksim ,
HALLAUER Helena , VORONOVS Vadims , ASMARYAN Gayane , ROUPAKIAS Dimitrios
, MIQUEL Carles , MIQUEL Carles , LATIN Robert , LATIN Robert , KOSTETKI
Evgheni , ODINAEV Odina , ODINAEV Odina , BROGAN Ethna , STANICIC Dinko ,
STANICIC Dinko , DIMITROVA Elisaveta , DIMITROVA Elisaveta , KARANADZE
Levan , KARANADZE Levan , CHARMATI Mounir , ABDUGALIMOV Zhanat ,
ABDUGALIMOV Zhanat , WHYMAN Steve , MURPHY Christopher , QUARANTA Alessio
, QUARANTA Alessio , SABUROV Dovran , SABUROV Dovran , STUNDZIAITE Ramune
, LIEBGOTT Patrick Alexander , XHARO Megi , XHARO Megi , THEINER Norbert ,
SCHULTE-ORLET Marian , SCHULTE-ORLET Marian , KRAUS Frank , VUOKILA Samuli
, FERNANDEZ SAMPEDRO Jose-Ramon , LUTIDZE Tamar , SALUMAE Ullar , SALUMAE
Ullar , DE GOUVEIA Paula , DE GOUVEIA Paula , MAMMADALIYEV Chingiz ,
MAMMADALIYEV Chingiz , CONTI Elisa , ZIYADOV Nazim , FRATI Giuseppe ,
KOSARENKO Ruslan , KOSARENKO Ruslan , ASLANISHVILI Eliso , DAVITASHVILI
Givi , DAVITASHVILI Givi , IONESCU Mihail , IONESCU Mihail , PTAK Joanna ,
PTAK Joanna , KHACHATRYAN Mihran , KOEFOED Karl , KOEFOED Karl , DUPAYS
Anne-Claire , MATRAI Laszlo , BAKELS Emma , VIEIRA DA MATA Ana , VIEIRA DA
MATA Ana , KARACHALIOU Antigoni , KARACHALIOU Antigoni , ALOOK Eli ,
PIGDON Sue , PIGDON Sue , KOLEVSKI Kire , KOBBERSTAD Lars , KOBBERSTAD
Lars , KHAMROYEV Firuz , BILCHUK Oleksandr , BILCHUK Oleksandr , KREMER
Laurent , CAMILLERI Stephen , SASHLIEV Takhir , SASHLIEV Takhir , ZHOSHKIN
Vladimir , BALL James , VUJANIC Natasa , VUJANIC Natasa , KOBENOV Adlet ,
MELISEK Richard , MELISEK Richard , BOTEVA Teodora , BOTEVA Teodora ,
SEPPINEN Soili , ENACHEANU Loredana , ENACHEANU Loredana , BOUDEN
Boutheina , ICAO FOCAL POINT , AKOZ Ertugrul , CHARFADI Hedi , CHARFADI
Hedi , CISLOWSKI Marek , CISLOWSKI Marek , SENKO Vasily , SENKO Vasily ,
DOBREVA Eleonora , DOBREVA Eleonora , SHARIFZODA Firdavs , LAZAREVIC Ana ,
LAZAREVIC Ana , BOURAOUI Chakib , BOURAOUI Chakib , STEPANKO Dmitry ,
STEPANKO Dmitry , ANDRES Christian , BALTAHODJAEV Akbar , BALTAHODJAEV
Akbar , SO Ukraine-NCAA Ukraine State Aviation Administration Of Ukraine ,

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -

Official correspondence from ICAO EUR/NAT Office

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- - - - - - - -

Distribution:     EUR States of Accreditation, EASPG Members and Observers

Dear Madam/Sir,

Attached herewith for your kind attention is ICAO letter reference EUR/NAT
25-0097.TEC (HAS/HOI) dated 27 February 2025 regarding the Survey related
to the optimized implementation of longitudinal separation within the ICAO
EUR Region.

This State letter is also available for download from the ICAO Secure
Portal  <http://portal.icao.int/> http://portal.icao.int/ , Group
EURNATSTATELETTERS.

Please consider the attached electronic letter as the official version.
Printed copy will not be sent by postal mail.

With best regards,

Secretariat

European and North Atlantic Office, Paris (EUR/NAT)

International Civil Aviation Organization

+33 (1) 46 41 85 27 (direct)  |  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] |

 <http://www.icao.int/EURNAT> http://www.icao.int/EURNAT/

Sender: Isabelle Hofstetter  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu
turvalisuses kindel.